As TORUN DIE CASTING, we set out the concept of sustainable development and when we consider environmental impacts that may arise from all our activities, reducing the environmental impacts and contributing to the protection of the environment are our first priorities. Because we believe that we owe it to the world we are in, to our children and to the future.
Our Environmental Policy Principles:
- In the aluminum high pressure die casting industry, complying with all legal legislation related to environmental health,
- Establishing an Environmental Management System,
- Trying to reduce wastes from our facility at its source and ensuring recovery as much as possible,
- Reducing losses by taking power from developing technology and reducing the use of natural resources least,
- Raising awareness of all our employees and business partners on the environment,
- Considering environmental impacts in all our investments.