TORUN DIE CASTING was founded in 2016 by Torun Invest Company which serves in Germany and exists within the structure of Torun Group which is one of the leading companies in Turkey. TORUN DIE CASTING took the road with the experienced and perfectionist employees in the sector and focused on the concept of integrated automation systems introduced by industry 4.0. In a short time, TORUN DIE CASTING completed all the quality equipment needed for different sectors but stated goals were pointing a lot higher.
With their already signed agreement of 10 die casting machines and with their very experienced staff TORUN DIE CASTING has started long-term co-operation with successful companies in the category of OEM -TIER 1 within one year. Invested in the most advanced machines to achieve high-quality aluminium die casting in long-term with sustainable strategies and gave acceleration to all its projects, especially its overseas projects.
MISSION, VISION & VALUES
To be a global brand that meets the expectations of the world’s leading industrial enterprises by producing products, components and parts and to be role model firstly for group in the future and then global companies of the group with the way of business conduct, business conduct and systems.
To become the most preferred global and strategic partner that provide high quality and sustainable solutions for the expectations of major industrial brands serving in developed and developing countries in the field of aluminum die casting within the context of cost leadership by preserving our expert staff and technological power.
As TORUN DIE CASTING, we know that the only way to succeed is not only having trained staff, advanced technology machines and spacious factories. What makes us who we are and makes our work high quality are our governance principles adopted by us as TORUN DIE CASTING. We take strength from these principles and reflect them in the manufacturing of the smallest piece bearing our signature.
Our Governance Principles:
- Being responsible
- Being fair
We are sensitive.
We are sensitive to the environment. In all our business processes, adhering to the principles of sustainable development, we aim to contribute minimizing environmental pollution and protecting of nature and environment. We are sensitive to people. We also pay attention to employee satisfaction as well as customer satisfaction. The happier our employees are, the more successful our work will be. We know that empathy always wins.
We are respectful.
We respect people, labor and human rights at all times. Our focus is tolerance, empathy and healthy communication.
We are in favor of science and change.
A new technology is being produced every day of 21st century and both the manufacturing processes and the institutional values are being redefined. For this reason, we always pay attention to scientific curiosity and change in order to reach better and be a pioneer.
As TORUN DIE CASTING, we set out the concept of sustainable development and when we consider environmental impacts that may arise from all our activities, reducing the environmental impacts and contributing to the protection of the environment are our first priorities. Because we believe that we owe it to the world we are in, to our children and to the future.
Our Environmental Policy Principles:
- In the aluminum high pressure die casting industry, complying with all legal legislation related to environmental health,
- Establishing an Environmental Management System,
- Trying to reduce wastes from our facility at its source and ensuring recovery as much as possible,
- Reducing losses by taking power from developing technology and reducing the use of natural resources least,
- Raising awareness of all our employees and business partners on the environment,
- Considering environmental impacts in all our investments.
HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY: A CLEAN, HEALTHY AND QUALITY WORKING ENVIRONMENT
TORUN DIE CASTING, which supports the corporate strength of Torun Group, has been serving for over 15 years and embraces “clean, healthy and quality manufacturing” approach. From this point of view, our goal is to raise awareness about occupational health and safety to prevent all work accidents and occupational diseases.
Our Principles on Occupational Health and Safety
- OHSAS 18001 management system that meets the requirements of the OHS Management System
- Obeying legal regulations on Occupational Health and Safety in all our activities
- Raising awareness of the health and safety of our employees and ensuring everyone obeys OHS regulations
- Identifying the factors that may cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases and initiating removing studies of them in all our business and factories
- Measuring the performance of the OSH management system and working on behalf of improving performance
- Following technological developments in Occupational Health and Safety and directing our investments according to these results
- Ensuring that our employees and suppliers participate in all business processes.
TORUN DIE CASTING believes that sustainable success can be achieved with a governance system that is designed to be innovative and consistently improving.
Together with digitalization and autonomous control, the industry 4.0 which we can define as the new industrial revolution of our era, points to the optimization of product development and manufacturing processes in the network with all software. That is why, as TORUN DIE CASTING, we shape our quality policy according to the principles of the new industrial revolution and proceed with 8 principles.
- Customer Orientation: For the long-term cooperation, we focus on all our customers and customer expectations.
- Leadership: Team and operation leaders strengthen internal participation of institution and they are responsible for creating a healthy work and working environment.
- Employee Participation: All our employees from every level are the essence of our organization. Full participation of everyone enables us to use the ability of the owners to benefit our company.
- Process Approach: We consider all our work which are project, activity and sources as a process that are needed to be planned from the beginning to the end.
- System Approach in Management: We regard processes related to each other as a system to increase productivity.
- Innovation: Our main goal is to continually improve the overall performance of our company.
- Scientific Approach: Regardless of the content, all our desicions are based on accurate information and data analysis.
- Mutual Benefit Principle: Organizations and suppliers are independent. We believe that the mutual benefit relationship has strengthened their ability to create surplus value.